CHEEVER DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT TEAM
PROJECT EXECUTIVE: CLEMENT O. EZEH
- Responsible to implement guidelines set forth by the President through development, tracking and supervision of subcontractors and office personnel.
- Oversees the construction planning, scheduling and management of new projects.
- Monitor subcontractor’s productivity, award contracts and ensure contract compliance to Federal, State and Municipal Agencies.
- Manage the overall daily affairs of the office, develop contracts, ensure adherence to scheduled dates of project completion.
- Coordinates between the Construction, Development and Property Management Divisions.
- More than 18 years of Construction Management experience in project estimating, bidding, scheduling, contract sourcing, finance, personnel management and material / equipment procurement.
- Prior to joining Cheever Development Corporation, Mr. Ezeh worked with the Grad Partnership (New Jersey – Architecture), The Wilalm Group (New Jersey – Real Estate) and the NYC Housing Preservation and Development (Construction Management).
- New Jersey Institute of Technology – B. Arch.
- New York University – Diploma, Real Estate Institute.