Cheever Development Corporation advises the owner on pre-construction and construction related issues pertaining to their project. These issues include but not limited to planning, design and construction, costing and scheduling.
- Value engineering
- Bid packaging
- Bid evaluation
- Field services
- Field supervision
- Cost control
- Requisition review and approval
- Closeout and warranty procedures
- Building commissioning
- Assist in Planning and coordinate client move-in and occupancy
Our staff coordinates, manage and supervise construction to ensure that your project is built in strict accordance with the contract documents. While every project is different, quality is never compromised. Below are typical construction services we provide to our clients.
- Coordinate mobilization of equipment and materials.
- Site supervision of subcontractors, trades and vendors
- Project and progress review meetings
- Schedule and monitor project schedules
- Documents control and on-site administration
- Monthly project reports
- Review and approve progress payments
- At substantial completion, we prepare punch-list and inspections
- Prepare commissioning schedule, post completion manuals and warranties
- Project closeout
- Client move-in and building occupancy
Design / Build
We take advantage of our extensive reach and relationship with exceptional design professionals and offer our clients alternative contract package to design and build their project. We engage the design professionals from the start, meet with our clients on a regular basis to fine tune their design expectations, build and turnover the keys for their occupancy.
Cheever Development and subsidiaries owns, manages and maintains numerous residential, commercial and educational real estate holdings throughout New York City metropolitan area. Collectively, our firm owns 375 residential units of low and moderate income residential units, 330,000 square feet of Commercial spaces and 195,000 square feet of Industrial/Manufacturing spaces
CHEEVER DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS